Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Blessings



Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life?
Matthew 6:25-27
~~~~~
Have a blessed Sunday!

5 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I love this scripture! It's a good one to read and reflect on during times of stress.:)
xo Lidy

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

Thank you so much for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog,
I´m so glad that I found your beautiful blog!
Hugs, YVonne

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Timeless advise for sure! Have a great week!

Christmas-etc... said...

Absolutely! These are the verses that always calm me when I feel things are not going the way I think they should go! Of course that's my problem - gotta let God take my life the way He wants it to go!
The picture of the bird in the tree is just precious! Did you take it? Your blog is just lovely...
Please drop by and visit me at my history blog about St. Nicholas.
Hope you have a lovely week!
Ann

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hi Kathleen...just read your note,you are so sweet!! Hope you have had a great day with your beautiful family!!! x0x0